A mission driven organization located in McLean, VA is looking for a Strategic Marketing & Event Team Lead with success in defining, developing and executing corporate events and meetings from concept to completion. This leader will be an architect in helping to transform the current event strategy and redefine the purpose of why events are held and how they can be optimized. A strong candidate will possess the capability to bring a corporate event strategy to life through an impactful and engaging department plan and management of a dynamic team. If you have proven experience re-defining, developing and executing large event strategies, we want to hear from you! This is a full time/direct hire position.
Marketing & Event Team Lead Responsibilities:
- Deliver unique event experiences that promote brand awareness an strengthen the company's reputation
- Player/Coach role where you will oversee an established team of event professionals
- Provide guidance to your team with regards to creating, implementing and evaluating internal and external events for both employees and customers
- Develop and foster strong working relationships with all levels of staff, stakeholders and vendors to ensure collaborative efforts
- Develop and execute procedures and processes while managing the planning, budget and execution of events
Marketing & Event Team Lead Requirements:
- 8-12 years of experience in corporate marketing and events environment, minimum of 2 years leadership experience
- Certified Meeting Planner (CMP) preferred
- Agency experience preferred
- Exceptional project management experience and proven networking skills
- Leadership experience with the ability to be an influencer and establish trust among employees and customers
- Proven experience delivering impactful events that support business and branding goals
- Experience identifying, developing and executing strategically focused events, meetings, sponsorships, and trade shows
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with a vibrant and outgoing personality.
- Opportunity to do meaningful work that makes an impact
- Competitive benefits, exceptional professional development opportunities
- Company with strong values and mission driven employees
- Work with an entrepreneurial organization
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: