Internal Communications Manager Responsibilities
- Provide clients with strategic consultation and expertise to build employee alignment with business goals and objectives.
- Manage the development of electronic and print materials for clients, including websites, emails, direct mail, brochures, social media, and intranet sites
- Understand client business goals and help them achieve their goals through effective communications strategies and tactics
- Understand the unique needs of hospital clients and understand the basics of benefits and human resources communications
Internal Communications Manager Requirements
- Hospital, Human resources communications and/or benefits communications experience, either in-house or in an agency role
- B.S. Degree in related field or equivalent 5 years in communications specifically related to the healthcare / hospital industries
- Social Media savvy
- Proven talent in writing effective copy and developing communications plans
Job ID: 314307LM
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: