Sr. Writer Responsibilities:
- Assist in the creation of a published report by turning research, statistics, and data about the Education sector into digestible content.
- Create the content for a white paper for our client by turning research, statistics, and data into a piece of collateral that will be used primarily for marketing purposes.
- Handle other various writing duties assigned.
Sr. Writer Requirements / Skills:
- At least 5 years of professional writing experience.
- MUST have experience in Education and have knowledge of Education Theory.
- Please provide writing samples (Whitepapers, technical writing, reports, etc.)
- Strong attention to detail.
Job ID: 317699
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: