A mission-driven organization is seeking a Sr. Web Developer to support their fundraising and advocacy initiatives by providing web development support for digital properties in Gaithersburg, MD. A strong candidate will be able to develop, test, implement, and optimize custom donation forms, advocacy alerts, and other web pages.
Sr. Web Developer Responsibilities
- Develop, test, implement, and optimize custom donation forms, advocacy alerts and other web pages in Luminate Online and follow branding guidelines. Thoroughly cross-browser test and ensure that all code is highly maintainable and performs efficiently.
- Troubleshoot critical, time sensitive issues across digital properties in Luminate Online and communicate with teams regarding status.
- Document processes clearly and concisely.
- Assist in project discovery and gathering business requirements, identify roadblocks, and communicate with stakeholders to create solid technical requirements.
- Provide technical suggestions for A/B testing and develop variations
- Provide back-up support for troubleshooting technical issues in Drupal and Wordpress websites.
Sr. Web Developer Requirements/Skills:
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or equivalent work experience in web programming and web development.
- Knowledge of best practices for responsive web design, mobile optimization, page speed performance, browser support, and accessibility.
- Data driven and familiar with A/B testing tools and Google Analytics
- Innovative with excellent problem-solving skills and ale to work both independently and collaboratively.
- Organized, able to multi-task projects with daily tasks
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with JIRA and Confluence is a plus
- Familiarity with Blackbaud Luminate is a plus
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: