Location: Malvern, PA
Great permanent opportunity with well known organization. Flexibility to work from home 1x a week and flex hours. Competitive compensation package and personal bonuses!
Sr. UX Designer Responsibilities:
- Creates world-class solutions for a wide range of user, business and marketing goals by leading large-scale initiatives and supporting program-level work
- Uses an advanced ability with complex problems, research, sketches/wireframes, visual design, information architecture, interaction, and a precise eye for detail to execute intuitive and engaging experiences
Sr. UX Designer Requirements:
- At least 5 years of user experience design experience for software and web applications
- Experienced in creating information architecture documentation including sitemaps, user flow diagrams, wireframes, and prototypes
- Advanced working knowledge of UX/IA, and other software including Sketch, InVision, & Adobe Creative Suite
- Advanced knowledge in user-centered design principles, visual design, user behavior, and interactions
Job ID: 315895JS
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: