Senior Systems Engineer Responsibilities:
- Cloud infrastructure deployment.
- design, operate, and optimize new and existing production environments.
- Research new technologies and prototype solutions that can be leveraged to decrease costs, and increase performance.
- Utilize common AWS technologies like VPC, Elastic Load Balancing, Application Load Balancing, and regionally distributed EC2 instances.
- Maintain and monitor a large cloud service.
- Participate in on-call rotation, respond to after-hours requests and/or issues (1 week every 5 weeks)
Senior Systems Engineer Requirements/Skills:
- AWS (Amazon Web Services) Stack.
- EC2, VPC.
- Networking (VPC Gateway, Route53, ELB/ALB.)
- Cloud Formation.
- Cloud Watch.
- Active AWS certification (AWS Solutions Architect preferred.)
- Citrix Experience.
Job ID: 315576MR
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: