This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing marketing team for one of the highest rated employers in the Vienna, VA. Our client is looking for someone to bring fresh ideas within the social media space to help them attract and retain top talent.
Senior Social Media Strategist Responsibility:
- This Senior Social Media Strategist will lead marketing strategy for our client’s Human Resources-related projects.
- This includes marketing the overall employer brand and improving talent acquisition strategy and execution within social media channels.
- This individual will be responsible for managing update’s to our client’s career page, leading paid social advertising on LinkedIn, and overseeing talent acquisition-related content on YouTube.
Senior Social Media Strategist Requirements:
- Social media campaign and execution experience for YouTube, LinkedIn, Facebook and other channels
- Video production and execution experience, including posting content to YouTube
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with paid social advertising (ideally for LinkedIn)
- Ability to present in front of executives
Senior Social Media Strategist Plus Skills:
- Experience reporting on campaign performance and experience with analytics tools
- Background working as part of human resources, talent acquisition, or internal communications department
- Experience taking and videos and photographs of events.
- Interest in photography
- Experience tracking analytics from Facebook, LinkedIn, and other channels
- Experience with Sprinklr or other tools for posting on social media
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: