It is a fast-paced, real-time environment where you will be surrounded by marketers, producers, and editors. You will need to quickly spot opportunities that complement and reinforce existing program strategy. You will have an eye for identifying emerging trends, strong member stories, crisis situations, and compiling ROI real-time data. You have the passion and drive to quickly publish on social media and digital channels. Most of all, you should know your way around social channels like Instagram and Snapchat. You always think on your feet with witty (and in-keeping with Brand voice) creative response copy on social media, and have a passion for connecting with our next generation of consumers.
Sr. Program Specialist Core Responsibilities:
- Regularly reviews social geo-fencing engagement platform to identify real-time “Surprise + Delight” moments/opportunities
- Determines the most appropriate engagement response with the guests on social media
- Work directly with properties to quickly deliver “Surprise + Delight” amenities to our Loyalty members
- Tracks “Surprise + Delight” moments and provides accurate and timely results on engagements for key stakeholders
- The loyalty “Surprise + Delight” specialist will work with multiple stakeholders and partner closely with our technology provider
- The position partners with the Food + Beverage (F+B) team to develop the right F+B amenities to reflect each brand
- The position partners with the CX Team to develop the right PlacePass experiences to share with guests
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Experience in social media, branding and/or marketing communications.
- Demonstrated ability to balance the interests and demands of multiple stakeholders
- Proficient with all existing and emerging social media channels (Instagram, Snapchat, Weibo, Twitter, Wechat, YouTube, Facebook)
- College degree required preferably in marketing, communications, journalism, or related field
- Strong analytical and written/oral communication skills
JOB ID: 313709MM
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: