Sr. Production & Environmental Designer Responsibilities:
- Take initial designs, elaborate on them and prepare them for print production.
- Work in a highly collaborative environment and be able to communicate well with team and outside venders.
- Ability to make changes and adjustments to individual designs and team designs to ensure print ready.
Sr. Production & Environmental Designer Requirements:
- 5 years of corporate design experience with a minimum of 3 managing the vender process for trade shows and being solely responsible for getting banners, ads, and other large scale type graphics.
- Bachelor's degree in design or related field.
- Well-versed in large or small scale production work with a very high level of detail.
- Must have your own laptop and ability to work in the Adobe Creative Suite.
Job ID: 315143CG
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: