Sr. Photo Retoucher Responsibilities:
- High-end retouching.
- Photo composition and photo cleanup.
- Scale and sizing images for multiple uses.
- Color correction and manipulation (CMYK, RGB, Grayscale.)
- Uses Adobe Photoshop and other industry standard tools to execute moderate to complex retouching, high-end image editing, color matching and resizing.
- Maintain the overall look, color balance, and quality for assigned products to create uniformity in all finished work.
- Create precise masks and selections (especially with hair) quickly and accurately and being proficient when creating paths and using layers.
- Make fast edits on short notice when necessary.
- Oversee quality control to ensure all work is representative of the highest standards.
- Name and maintain digital asset file/structure organization.
Sr. Photo Retoucher Requirements / Skills:
- Please include years of experience, degree, and or software if applicable.
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator (Adobe Creative Suite.)
- Knowledge of 3D processing, animation and rendering a plus.
- Design skills (color, composition, typography) and print production knowledge.
- A strong portfolio showcasing advanced photo compositing and complex print pieces (ideally before/after retouching.)
- Detail oriented.
- Communicate ideas visually and verbally.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to multi-task in a demanding, fast-paced environment.
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Full Knowledge of industry standards and practices.
Job ID: 315871RW
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: