- Integrated Marketing Communications role that works in close partnership with teams and Business Marketing to ensure timely and flawless delivery of the communications plan.
- Responsible for ensuring the timely and effective development and execution of the marketing communications plan(s), working with the senior marketing communications manager, and the marketing COEs
- Responsible for formulating strategies and tactics that convey the most effective market messaging to target audiences.
- Develops creative briefs and partners with Creative Services including obtaining production schedules and budget estimates and working with copywriters and designers
- Secures final sign-off from subject-matter experts, project owners and legal/compliance
- Develop effective creative briefs and drive creative kickoff meetings
- Help drive effective and efficient production schedules and support established budgets
- Continually generate ideas and opportunities to innovate and improve Cigna's competitive position in marketing communications.
- Evaluate effectiveness of current communication strategies and messaging and drive change as needed to properly support the channel and our clients and customers.
- Partner with Brand to ensure consistency of voice across business advertising/communications and leverage Brand campaigns to support business goals.
- Bachelors Degree required in marketing, communication or equivalent work experience
- 6+ years in marketing, marketing communications, or advertising with specific experience managing communication strategies
- Prior experiencing developing messaging and integrated communications plans
- Broad understanding of message strategy development and communications and advertising approaches
- Past organizational account management roles in an internal corporate or external agency model is a plus
- Demonstrated competency in developing collaborative and consultative relationships with senior level executives, internal clients and outside agencies
- Strong business knowledge - objectives, competitors, market position, distribution.
- Critical thinker and creative problem solver, who exercises good judgment in resolving difficult situations
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, highly matrixed environment with changing priorities and requirements
- Detail driven, multitasking, deadline master
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience analyzing market needs, developing and successfully implementing marketing communication strategies that help achieve business objectives
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint applications as well as social networking resources
- Creative problem solver who knows how to exercise good judgment
JOB ID: 314885TA
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: