Job Title: Sr. Digital Project Manager
Location: Kenilworth, NJ
Term: Full Time
Roles & Responsibilities
- Manage schedules, budgets, assets, and overall interactive and web project organization to ensure the team is delivering on its promises on every project
- Ensure requirements and project deliverables dates are clearly communicated, understood and executed
- Manage big accounts to keep each client "happy"
- Function as the primary liaison between the client and the creative/interactive team
- Advise on tactics
- Coordinate the creative/interactive team's work for large accounts; occasionally, assist the AEs by managing the creative team's work on smaller components of the campaigns for key accounts
- Work collaboratively with In-House Creative Studios Director and Associate Directors, Account Managers and Leads to ensure the services offered by the In-House Creative Studios organization are understood, documented, conveyed, and reflected in the scope and approach of each project.
- Drive development, coordination, communication, and adoption of processes and procedures related to the approach and management of the service offerings of In-House Creative Studios.
- Provide guidance and oversight for the portfolio of projects managed by the Project Managers to ensure these projects are being executed effectively according to approved strategies and in accordance with best practices particularly related to the management of project scope, risk, change, communications, resources, status, etc.
- Consolidate and communicate regularly to Manager and Account Managers, the overall status of projects in progress and in the pipeline (including timelines, estimated efforts, resource needs, risks, issues, budgets, etc.).
- Work collaboratively with Account Managers (and/or designate appropriate resources to provide support) in development of proposals, presentations, statements of work, contracts, etc. to ensure projects are accurately scoped, estimated, priced, resourced, communicated, and aligned with services offered by the In-House Creative Studios organization.
- Work collaboratively with Account Managers and Project Managers to identify, document, and communicate contract staff resource needs to third party temporary staffing organization as appropriate.
- Coach and develop staff to become effective Project Managers, as appropriate.
- Step in and be as hands-on as necessary to help rescue at-risk projects.
- Be the single point of contact for In-House Creative Studios Associate Director, Account Managers, and third party temporary staffing organization as appropriate.
- Possesses general understanding in the areas of web development, interactive design, application programming, database and system design
- Understands Internet, Intranet, Extranet and general client/server architecture
- Possesses a thorough understanding of our team’s capabilities
- Maintains awareness of new and emerging technologies and industry best practices to potentially be applied on business partner engagements
- Understands at a high level the abilities and limitations of industry standard technologies, hardware and software packages
- Possess excellent written and oral, communication skills
- Must be able to develop budgets, track time and expenses and submit invoice for services in a timely manner
- Ability to apply strategic thinking to business challenges and opportunities
- Fluent in Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Internet Explorer, Outlook and Adobe Acrobat
- Possess excellent project management, organizational, administrative and time management skills - effectively manage and prioritize numerous projects with tight deadlines with little or no supervision, while maintaining a professional and appropriate demeanor
- Possess good interpersonal and team management skills
- Ability to create and maintain positive work environment for team
- Commitment to adhere to all BOSS and In-House policies and procedures and the team objectives of customer service, operational excellence, teamwork, continuous process improvement, leading by example and exceptional character
- Must be detail oriented and able to apply quality control practices to all projects
- Ability to partner and negotiate with vendors
- Ability to effectively and professionally collaborate and interact with team peers, clients, interdepartmental colleagues and high-level executives in a professional and pleasant manner
- Possess an understanding of print and interactive processes, procedures and technologies
- BA/BS preferred
- 10+ years field experience in project management
- 5+ years experience in interactive and web productionPharmaceutical experience preferred
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: