Sr. Graphic Designer Responsibilities:
- Produces creative, comprehensive layout and high-level design for print and electronic media.
- Effectively manages and oversees complex design projects from concept through production and delivery, effectively prioritizes to balance multiple priorities simultaneously, establishes timelines and estimates and identifies key resources to exceed customer expectations and deadlines. Performs as mentor and knowledgeable resource for CSG staff and customers.
- Serves as Creative Services Group (CSG) project manager and works effectively in a team environment.
- Teams with multimedia staff to provide structure, visual comps and basic programming for creation of multimedia presentations, web design banners and on-screen presentations.
- Demonstrates superior knowledge in construction of files utilizing master pages and style sheets to complete assignments.
- Develops leading practices utilizing state-of-the-art techniques, equipment and advancements within the design community.
- Evaluates conflicting requirements of multiple customers and accurately assesses project requirements, identifies issues, makes decisions and provides solutions.
- This candidate needs to submit a current creative portfolio to be considered, with a variety of design work.
- At least 5 years of experience.
- Would prefer a Bachelors Degree in Graphic Design or related field.
- Should have a variety of digital and print work.
- Ability to conceptualize the strategic direction of the professional services industry to provide creative, professional and functional deliverables to align with business needs
- High-level concept-to-design skills
- Advanced technical understanding of print production, both in-house and with external vendors
- Knowledge of Flash and Dreamweaver
- Advanced expertise with graphics software tools, including Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat, Flash, Dreamweaver, etc.
- Advanced knowledge of troubleshooting technical issues in graphic files for prepress, printing, web and onscreen viewing and linking graphics, including fonts and creating color separations
- Exceptional knowledge of typography and appropriate use of brand colors, images and fonts, allowing for effective legibility and functionality
- Overtime required as necessary, often on a last-minute basis
- May be required to work off-site as part of a project team providing design and conceptualization
Job ID: 317643MB
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: