The Sr. Graphic Designer will execute the visual strategy for projects that promote and enhance the perception of our Client. This position will have also experience confidently communicating design ideas in a pitch setting.
- Work directly with internal and external clients to seamlessly craft brand, pursuit and positioning design strategies—delivering design components that meet the end objectives for each project.
- Be a brand steward and to provide guidance, when needed, to junior designers.
- BA or BFA in a design-related field from an accredited university
- 5+ years of experience in a formal design environment
- Exceptional knowledge of the Adobe Creative Cloud software
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office (specifically, Outlook, Word, and Excel)
- Excellent organization, project management, and communication skills
- Proven knowledge of core commercial real estate concepts and ability to translate into design strategy
- Has a structured approach to problem solving with a natural inclination for planning strategy and tactics
- Some experience leading other designers including mentoring and training and training on design software applications
- Can work closely with 3rd party agencies and print vendors to estimate projects and oversee production
Job ID: 317225SR
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: