Graphic Designer Responsibilities:
- Create Powerpoint presentations.
- Create digital banners, social ads, and other digital collateral.
- Update brochures for trade shows.
Graphic Designer Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Experience creating infographics.
- 3-5 years of graphic design experience.
- Ability to look at information and be able to create charts, infographics, etc.
- Business to Business Experience.
- Key pieces in a design portfolio: Infographic examples, print & digital pieces, and presentation design.
Job ID: 316952MR
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: