- Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments
- Designs digital graphic solutions
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision, collaborative opportunities and development opportunities for associates including designers, junior designers and production artists
- Supports and maintains the strategic alignment of design programs and assets under the guidance of senior Creative management
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and multiple timelines
- Bachelors degree in Design, Advertising, Fine Arts, or related field and 6 years experience in interactive design or related field; OR 8 years experience in interactive design or related field.
- 2 years experience in marketing or advertising within a retail environment.
- 2 years experience managing interactive projects in an online creative or related digital field.
- 6 years experience working with design software (for example, Adobe Creative Suite), including proficiency in advanced functions (for example, multi-layer masking and compositing).
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: