**Must have commercial real estate graphic design experience. This is a temp-to-hire opportunity in Atlanta, GA.**
Graphic Designer Responsibilities:
- Participates in and initiates client team discussion to help brainstorm key messages and provides thought leadership to the team to ensure message is easily conveyed.
- Designs customized deliverables per client’s needs such as new graphical elements that visually capture the message to be conveyed in business development documents and presentations.
- Designs sophisticated InDesign deliverables for PDF and print.
- Provides exceptional client service, meets own deadlines and works to proactively identify issues that impact time service commitments for the team.
Graphic Designer Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Art (graphic design) or Design/Visual Communications.
- 4-5 years of prior graphics experience, preferably in a corporate environment.
- Commercial real estate experience.
- Proven leadership in design and project management, along with demonstrated working knowledge of the business.
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, including InDesign, Photoshop, etc, and the Microsoft Office Suite is mandatory.
- Strong design and page layout skills are required.
- Has an excellent understanding of print and assembly production; can recommend appropriate printing methods, and has experience in developing complete specifications, reviewing proofs, attending press checks, and managing print budgets.
Job ID: 315374CG
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: