The Sr. Graphic Designer is responsible for developing and/or versioning, resizing designs for an array of marketing activation channels (POP, print, OOH, digital, email, web, social, etc.) from concept to completion.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE POSITION
- Creates highly-detailed electronic packaging art boards for various creative requests, while fulfilling requirements of job specifics within given deadline.
- Reviews art requisitions to ensure consistency and that all regulatory and legal elements are present.
- Reports inconsistencies works through solutions and makes recommendations to art board approvers before beginning work on a project to enhance project velocity and efficiency.
- Make any changes in the projects and amend as per the needs and expectations of the client.
- Will need to communicate the arrangements and budgets of the projects to the clients that will help them to take the necessary decisions regarding the approval or rejection of the projects, while supplying a thoughtful invoice for billing.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, advertising art or equivalent is a plus.
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant work experience with Packaging designs
- A strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite(InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop), PowerPoint and HTML/CSS
- Must be highly detailed oriented in order to maintain and protect brand standards across a multitude of products with up to twenty languages and adhere to regulatory and legal requirements inherent to the packaging process.
- The ability to multi-task and adjust to changing production schedules is required.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and be able to clearly communicate.
- Must be able to understand folding concepts and vendor die-lines and how to build mechanical files for production.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong Portfolio
Job ID: 315226SR
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: