Sr. Graphic Designer Responsibilities:
- Experience in both print and digital content creation.
- Experience creating infographics.
- Creating Powerpoint presentations for the sales team and other key players in the organization.
- Brainstorm with entire marketing team to create visuals to tell the story of the brand.
- Work alongside Sales enablement to create content for the sales team.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- 5-7 years of graphic design experience.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience creating and updating marketing collateral.
- Ability to look at information and be able to create charts, infographics, etc.
- Business to Business Experience.
- Experience creating light copy preferred.
- Key pieces in a design portfolio: Infographic examples, print & digital pieces, and presentation design.
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: