The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years of Agency experience! The perfect candidate will be able to transition between design, video and interactive while working with a wide variety of clients.
- Must be able to take the lead role on projects with little supervision and develop creative concepts
- Create logos, social media campaigns, print collateral, digital advertising, trade show materials, and more
- Attend press checks/
- Work closely with creative and content strategy teams
- Must be a leader with minimal supervision and able to mentor young designers
- Present and assist with graphics during client meetings
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or related field
- Minimum of 3 years of Graphic Design experience
- Minimum of 3-5 year of Agency experience MUST
- MUST be skilled in Adobe Creative Cloud, Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Experienced with Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
- Have a heavy print design background
- Experienced with mechanical production
- Familiarity with video editing and motion graphics is a PLUS
If this sounds like your next opportunity, please contact us today!
Job ID: 314425MM
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: