Sr. Graphic Designer Responsibilities:
- Concept and design various corporate collateral including national and property marketing materials, property flyers, e-blasts, case studies, tour books, research reports, maps and presentation graphics.
- Produce interactive maps, reports, and presentations that bring research content and real estate data to life.
- Concept and design various digital projects including designing dynamic emails and creating property websites.
- Bachelors Degree in Related Field.
- 5 years of Graphic Design experience.
- Expert level in Adobe Creative Suite.
- MUST have mapping experience (ESRI, ArcGIS Online, Arc GIS Pro) in order to be considered!
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS.
- Knowledge of animation/video experience is a plus!
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: