Sr. Experience Designer Responsibilities:
- Lead consumer usability activities and insight research to guide creative and strategic direction
- Participate in client presentations helping to deliver strategic UX recommendations with confidence
- Collaborate with the UX research team and analytics teams in order to fully understand the consumer needs and behavior
- Design user-centered digital experiences
- Identify and evaluate UX improvements for existing products/platforms and provide best-in-class design solutions
- Create prototypes, wireframes, and lead user testing exercises to interpret UX design recommendations
- Provide prototypes that are clickable for user testing
Sr. Experience Designer Requirements:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Human Factors, Human-Computer Interaction, graphic, digital design or related field.
- Understanding of Information Architecture principles and online usability best practices
- Ability to create wireframes and sitemaps that communicate site structure and user experience
- Create wireframes, sketch, storyboard and create user flows that optimize the key interactions for responsive mobile, desktop and tablets
- Organize content and content groupings that support the research findings of the users.
- Must be familiar with content management systems (CMS) and web 2.0 functionalities and features.
- Proficient with Architecture programs (OmniGraffle, Axure, Excel, Invision, etc.)
- User testing experience and Adobe CS familiarity
- Capable of communicating and working within a team environment
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: