Sr. E-Learning Manager Responsibilities:
- Work with the Education Director to create and execute the entire organization’s e-Learning strategy.
- Collaborate with SME’s, developers, and more to create e-learning materials for surgeons.
- Manage the development of the organizations ebook products.
- Manage the organization’s LMS and oversee all of its activities/functions.
- Collect, analyze, and interpret data from pre- and post- assessment surveys you develop to monitor effectiveness of material and make suggestions about areas of improvement.
- Create and manage the operational budget.
- Other duties as assigned.
Sr. E-Learning Manager Requirements / Skills:
- At least 5 years of related work experience.
- At least 3 years of managerial experience required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and e-Learning software.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proven success in cultivating and maintaining positive relationships with colleagues, volunteers, industry contacts, etc.
Job ID: 317672
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: