- Create, manage and execute content marketing email campaigns.
- Coach and manage a small team of content specialists.
- Edit website and blog post copy.
- Execute SEO content optimization for email campaigns, website and blog content.
- A bachelor’s degree in Communications, English, Marketing or relevant field is required.
- 3 years of email automation experience (MailChimp, HubSpot, Pardot, etc.)
- Proven experience increasing marketing email campaign ROI.
- Proven track record of creating successful email campaigns within a marketing automation platform (MailChimp, HubSpot, Pardot, etc.)
- Must have a basic understanding of SEO principles and best practices.
- Strong copy-editing skills are required.
- Previous management experience.
Job ID: 314505CG
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: