Sr. Designer Responsibilities:
- Create digital and print design from concept to execution for web, print, social media and broadcast mediums.
- Create brand identities from scratch.
- Strategically align creative concept with strategy, technical specifications, planning and performance analysis.
- Clearly understand and articulate the limitations and possibilities of the space.
- Work collaboratively across disciplines and departments.
- Mentor, manage and direct other designers on the team.
- A degree or training/experience within a related field (digital design, graphic design, advertising, etc.).
- Must have a strong online portfolio.
- Previous web and/or microsite design experience.
- Experience with user interface design.
- Strong foundational understanding of Information Architecture.
- Prior experience creating visual standards and guidelines.
- Expert-level skills in design software on the Macintosh platform (Photoshop, Illustrator, DreamWeaver and Flash).
- Must have working knowledge of CSS and advanced HTML.
- Strong foundational knowledge of current rich media technologies and relevant applications is required.
- Must have strong typographic and conceptual design skills with the ability to maintain high standards.
- Excellent presentation skills and experience in a client-facing role is required.
- Must have successfully demonstrated the ability to mentor, manage and direct.
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: