Sr. Copywriter Responsibilities:
- Create engaging copy for web, social media, landing pages, blog posts and various platforms relevant to client campaigns.
- Collaborate with strategists and art directors to transform ideas into engaging content.
- Lead creative work group reviews.
- Add insightful perspectives and take direction as needed.
- A bachelor’s or associates degree related field is required.
- Must have a strong online portfolio.
- Strong writing and conceptual skills across emerging and traditional platforms.
- Must be able to work collaboratively across departments and disciplines.
- Excellent communication, organization and time management skills.
- Previous experience working within an agency environment.
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: