Communications Specialist Key Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement comprehensive strategic communications plans to inform internal audiences about the client’s strategic goals, initiatives and activities.
- Craft general internal communications content that will be distributed through different communication channels.
- Assist in planning and development of collateral material and internal communications for special events.
- Create, edit and distribute marketing materials.
Communications Specialist Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, Communications, Public Relations, Marketing, or a closely related field. Advanced degree preferred.
- A minimum of five years experience in internal communications, writing, journalism, media relations or public affairs is required. Experience in the health care industry is highly desirable.
- Strong communication skills and proven ability to communicate effectively.
- Experience designing and implementing communication plans and strategies, and in writing/editing high-quality content.
- Ability to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment and effectively prioritize and manage multiple projects at once.
- Great leadership skills
Job ID: 313998SW
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: