Sr. Art Director Responsibilities:
- Collaborate across disciplines and with creatives to create high impact, integrated ideas.
- Ensures all designs/ideas are produced on schedule, on budget and meet the quality of standards set by the agency.
- Maintain interaction with digital, print, social, client services and broadcast production on scope of projects.
- Direct and guide writers and art directors on advertising creation.
- Develop various types of clear media.
- Execute presentations for internal senior personnel and external clients.
- Remain current on industry technology and trends.
- Supervise the work of others on the creative team.
- Must have at least five years of relevant work experience and/or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficiency with MS Office, word processing, spreadsheets, Internet software, E-mail, Database software, Macintosh software, Quark, Photoshop, and Illustrator is required.
- Must be able to press check and have a solid understanding of photography, typography, illustration, editing, transfer and shooting of commercials.
- Capable of reading, analyzing and interpreting general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures or regulations.
- Must be able to write reports and correspondence.
- Capable of effectively presenting information and responding to questions from managers, customers, clients and the general public.
- Travel to client location and production shoots is required.
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: