Here’s an exciting full time (on-going) opportunity for an experienced advertising agency Sr. Account Executive to join a growing in-house creative agency in Kenilworth, NJ. If you fit this description below and are available, APPLY NOW! We can’t wait to talk to you!!
Account Executive Responsibilities:
- Exhibits ability to gain deep knowledge in specific channels or vertical markets as required by specific client’s business unit and larger organization’s industry
- Writes and speaks effectively and is able to clearly articulate the team’s solutions in terms of the client’s business goals.
- Executes client requests and project management with accuracy, producing zero errors
- Develop a “trusted advisor” relationship with aligned internal clients
- Maintain the “big picture” for projects and client requirements ensuring that related deliverables are treated appropriately
- Serve as initial point of contact (intake) for all aligned-client projects and recommends and advises clients on options and capabilities utilizing marketing best practices
- Partner with and guides PMs to ensure proper project initiation and ongoing management of assigned creative resources
- BA/BS required
- 8+ years ad agency or in-house agency experience
- 5+ years pharma or healthcare experience preferred
- 3+ years account management related experience
- In-depth knowledge of pharma and marketing communications strategies
- Experience in an Agile environment is not required but preferred
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: