SPSS Specialist Responsibility:
- Create, test and approve survey programming to ensure critical data elements are in place (piping, branching, etc.) for effective analysis
- Review survey instruments for grammar, format, question flow, best practices etc.
- Following fielding, clean and format data, prepare summary statistics using SPSS and cross tabulation analysis for specified cross tabulations
- Input summary data into Microsoft PowerPoint templates
- Respond to requests for additional analyses
SPSS Specialist Requirements:
- College Degree or equivalent experience in marketing, communications or the social sciences; advanced studies/degree preferred
- Typically has 4 years related experience
- Strong understanding of statistics and required experience with the statistical software application SPSS
- Experience working with datasets and integrating multiple datasets
- Solid statistical analysis skills and advanced statistical software and coding knowledge (SPSS), particularly in building syntax codes
- Strong proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: