Spatial Designer Responsibilities:
- Highly collaborative designer who will work closely with senior designers and creative director
- Design work is overseen by Senior Designers
- Responsible for ALL 3D & 2D design work from conception to completion as required
- Creator of all detailed CAD drawings if needed by fabrication vendors, AV vendors, etc.
- Works with Creative Strategist and Producers for creative decisions regarding furniture/decor options that work well for that particular project while also being budget conscious
- Consults with and presents to clients as needed – helping to map out campaign strategies and tactics, design ideas, and directions to meet client objectives.
- Superior file management and organizational methodology, following department guidelines
- Reports to the Creative Director
- 3-5 years of experience in an industry utilizing spatial design
- BA or equivalent required in design focused major (architecture, industrial design, 3D)
- High proficiency in: Rhinoceros 3D or 3ds Max - Strong knowledge of one of these programs is essential or V-Ray 3D Renderer or equivalent
- Adobe Creative Suite (In Design, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Strong conceptual abilities (developing ideas/concepts individually and as part of a team)
- Strong client service, self-motivation and time management skills required
- Must be an effective project leader, a clear communicator and consensus builder, highly organized, very detail-oriented and able to coordinate multiple projects simultaneously
- Comfortable working in a demanding, fast-paced environment under tight deadlines
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: