- Manage production operations for social media content created by the internal brand social team.
- Partner closely with the Creative Director, as well as Merchandising, Project Managers, and Account Manager teams to confirm requests. Including, but not limited to– monitoring and confirming sample status, maintaining inventory, vetting and selecting freelance photo/video crews, obtaining locations and related services as needed as well as maintaining and ensuring use of style guides, and operational best practices.
- Partner closely with production and post-production resources by tracking and communicating shoot progress; identifying and resolving photo/video shoot issues; and notifying partners of production and post-production completion.
- Provide support for the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders and industry professionals, as well as identifying business needs, and implementing proper processes and procedures.
- Identify and adapt to new tools, methods and technology as the department continues to grow.
- Support the company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by incorporating these into the development and implementation of business plans; using the Open Door Policy; and demonstrating and assisting others with how to apply these in executing business processes and practices.
- 5-7 years of experience in producing photo and video shoots
- A deep roster of photographers, videographers, stylists, caterers, etc. that enable a great shoot happen.
- The ability to decide what talent would be best for what shoot, and why
- A great eye for up and coming talent
- Works well with others. Seriously. This is important.
- The ability to communicate ideas and feedback clearly and effectively
- Experience editing images, as well as the ability to provide feedback on videos
- Ability to travel locally on a regular basis and travel nationally from time to time
- Be able to lift up to 25 pounds as needed
JOB ID: 314900TA
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: