Social Media/Web Designer Responsibilities:
- Assist the company with their Social Media needs.
- Build out their social media platform.
- Setup and maintain their Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter and LinkedIn accounts.
- Interact with Accounts to drive business through social media platforms.
- Perform website updates to reflect existing design/brand.
Social Media/Web Designer Requirements:
- Must know WordPress, be familiar with Plug-ins.
- SEO experience.
- Must have excellent grammatical ability, understand company voice and be a creative writing experience.
- Understand latest web design lingo: responsive design, SSL Certificates.
- Have access to Adobe Creative Suite.
- Be able to do Photo Manipulation.
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: