Social Media Strategist Responsibilities:
- Gather and analyze key market information.
- Identify areas of improvement to increase company brand visibility.
- Build and execute social media strategy utilizing competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification.
- Generate, edit, publish and share content (original text, images, video or HTML) utilizing an editorial content calendar.
- Setup, manage and optimize company social media pages to increase the visibility of company's social content.
- Develop editorial calendars and syndication schedules.
- Capture and analyze appropriate social data/metrics to continuously drive improvements.
- Utilize insights and best practices, and creating actionable next steps utilizing the data.
Social Media Strategist Requirements:
- Must understand social media platforms and how to optimize engaging content on them is required.
- 2 years of professional social media experience.
- Previous experience working within a digital agency is required.
- Previous experience within the entertainment industry is a plus.
Job ID: 315268MR
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: