Social Media Specialist Responsibilities:
- The Social media Specialist will be responsible for developing and executing social media campaigns, in tandem with senior Social Strategists
- This role will include the posting of content and the actual writing / photography of the posts
- This person will be responsible for editorial planning / scheduling and must strategize on the optimization of campaigns based on the analytics / outcome of posts
Social Media Specialist Requirements:
- Must have 3 years of experience managing content (photography & writing) on social media platforms
- Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and Snapchat use/experience
- Familiarity with Stories, live streaming, Boomerangs, and other channel features is a plus
- Experience with Powerpoint, Excel, Keynote, and Word. Graphic design, photography, and/or video backgrounds are a plus.
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: