Our client is seeking an experience individual to assume the temporary hire role of a Social Media Producer in New York City, NY. The Social Media Producer is responsible delivering the voice and post of view through all social media platforms.
Social Media Producer Responsibilities:
- Writer compelling, engaging and fresh social media content, as well as work with creative teams to develop exceptional content for clients
- Work with our in-house team of data scientists and analysts to provide competitive insights, drive results and inform future content strategy
- Provide social media support across several accounts as part of an integrated team, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Snapchat, YouTube, Pinterest, you name it
Social Media Producer Requirements:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in social media, with healthcare or biopharmaceutical industry experience being a plus
- Strong writing skills, for social media and beyond; ability to find creative ways to engage and inspire
- Experience with Hootsuite, Sprinklr, Sysomos preferred as well as all the major social channels’ ads and analytics platforms
About The BOSS Group:
We offer an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program.
A specialist in placing creative, marketing and digital talent, The BOSS Group, offers temporary and direct hire/full-time positions with corporations, associations design agencies and non-profit organizations across the U.S. With 28 years of experience staffing and recruiting top creative talent we seek the best placement for you. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.
Where Talent and Opportunity Meet
Connect with us on Facebook