Social Media Manager Responsibilities:
- Create content for corporate social media pages.
- Manage all corporate social media pages including: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and the company blog.
- Create monthly social media calendar showing posts and campaigns associated with each post.
- Work with the marketing team to implement digital strategies.
- Train internal staff on social media best practices.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field, preferred concentration in Social Media.
- 5-7 years of experience running corporate social media accounts.
- 1-3 years creating corporate written content.
- Experience using Hootsuite or other social tracking platforms.
- Familiar with the Adobe Suite to edit images as needed for social media posts.
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: