Social Media Manager Responsibilities:
- Partnering with the creative team, craft shareable stories and compelling visual and multimedia messaging for the company’s digital channels.
- Partnering with the content team, craft and support an editorial calendar and content flow to cover relevant industry news, strategic initiatives, and evergreen content.
- Ensure digital assets and products represent the company’s global brand and are consistent with established branding and content guidelines.
- Manage the company’s ongoing and growing social media presence, including day-to-day activity on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
- Recommend and execute social media campaigns in support of targeted programs, projects, or policy issues.
- Proactively establish and maintain online relationships with key lawmakers, regulators, industry experts, customers, and influencers.
- Identify the most appropriate performance goals for each content channel and improve performance against those metrics.
- Assist in managing and updating the company’s website, Intranet, and blog. Track, monitor, and measure ROI of digital initiatives and trends using Google Analytics and other measurement tools.
- Monitor and stay abreast of trends and best practices in social media and digital marketing and recommend strategies to drive growth.
Social Media Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent; communications or journalism focus preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a communications function for a global company, association, or division; social media or digital marketing focus preferred.
- Exceptional oral, written, and proofreading skills, including the ability to present information in a concise and compelling manner, and to respond calmly and effectively to negative or hostile questioning.
- Demonstrated experience supporting communications strategies through social media, with proven track record of positive impact.
- Sound judgment with a strong record of working directly with senior executives.
- Proficiency leveraging social media effectiveness and web analytics tools such as Hootsuite, HubSpot, Sprout Social, and Google Analytics.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, HTML, and WordPress.
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: