Digital Media Specialist Responsibilities:
- Play a lead role in developing the company’s social media and digital strategy to enhance company brand
- Help to develop compelling graphics and digital presentations
- Collaborate closely with team to enhance content, usability and development of the design for social and digital social platforms
- Support internal and external teams in implementing social and digital content
Digital Media Specialist Requirements:
- 3-5 years of professional experience directly related to digital and social media efforts
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, and/or business
- Proven and extensive experience with social media platforms including but not limited to: Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Facebook
- Deep insights into social media landscape/social media advertising, ability to stay in tune and up to date on new social trends and key topics while engaging with a target audience
- Ability to measure and track digital campaigns
- Drupal experience is highly preferred
- Government background is a plus
Check Out These Job Incentives:
- Opportunity to work with one of the fastest growing tech and defense companies in DC!
- Your chance to make an immediate impact on a high producing team
- Variety of engaging projects - every day is different!
- Casual work environment
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: