Social Media Content Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Creating new copy for social media posts.
- Managing existing content on social media page.
- Analyzing social media analytics.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree, preferably in marketing, communications or related field. - 2 years of experience creating social media within a professional work environment.
- Basic understanding of Facebook Social Media Content Best Practices is required.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail.
Job ID: 314131CG
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: