Social Media Community Manager Responsibilities:
- Evaluate, organize, manage and contribute to all assigned social media channels.
- Grow and manage clients’ social presence.
- Develop strategies for social media to create brand advocates.
- Develop, execute and maintain social media calendars and posting schedules.
- Participate and monitor industry related online conversations across various social media channels.
- Work with analytics team in order to benchmark, optimize and measure the impact of campaigns and social media programs.
Social Media Community Manager Requirements:
- A Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing or related field.
- 1-4 years of prior experience in a community management role working within an advertising agency is required.
- Proven ability to lead programs for social media.
- Demonstrated ability to improve customer engagement across various social media platforms.
- Excellent copywriting skills, and the ability to create copy with varying tones and messaging dependent on social platform and target audience.
- Previous experience engaging and listening with the online community and acting on company’s behalf.
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: