He or she will manage, execute and help develop forward-looking strategies to drive the future of digital presence within the Chinese demographic and digital early adopters. The goal is to evolve our social media practice to cater to new markets and create sophisticated programs that will connect brand driven activities (such as events or KOL partnerships) to measurable business impact (such as CRM management and commerce through WeChat). This position is located in Dallas, TX and is a temporary hire position.
Major Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Lead content and community management for all Chinese social platforms; planning and executing strategic social initiatives including publishing, integration with other marketing areas, measuring and overall executing all social related components of a given campaign.
- Staying abreast of new and emerging platforms, KOLs, digital culture, and technologies.
- Work with relevant teams to ideate, create and execute on-going social campaigns that support nationwide and local store priorities for each season, leveraging existing resources first.
- Manage brand positioning across WeChat and amplifier channels (paid, KOLs, etc.).
- Grow following and engagement by driving paid and organic social programs.
- Evolve community management in WeChat working closely with customer service, CRM and editorial teams; develop best-in-class process and system for response in collaboration with global teams.
- Develop KOL programs within the market to increase brand presence, awareness and mentions. Be the face of the brand to local KOLs, develop long-term relationships for the brand and manage any KOL related campaigns, event attendance, etc.
- Management of day to day relationship with digital agencies to ensure best in class work and high standards on all deliverables.
- Constantly propose new ideas both for WeChat and other platforms that help position Neiman Marcus as a leader in digital innovation and digital omnichannel experience.
- 2 - 4 years of digital experience; Minimum of 3 years focused on social media
- Bilingual in Chinese and English (verbal & written)
- Proven experience in leading the creation and implementing digital/social media campaigns
- Ability to interpret data using established analytic/reporting tools to create actionable marketing programs
- Experience negotiating with outside vendors, including negotiating contracts, resolving issues, and reconciling differences
- Able to demonstrate how social campaigns deliver impact to broader business and marketing objectives
- Mastery in and passion for all social media channels and storytelling
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and their respective participants (WeChat, Weibo, YouKu, etc.) and how each platform can be used in different scenarios
- Proficiency with social monitoring tools
- BS/BA required; marketing and communications degrees preferred
Job ID: 315654SW
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: