Social Media and Digital Analyst Responsibilities:
- Serve as subject matter expert for all digital analytics.
- Implement strategic measurement plans to ensure accurate and consistent measurement of metrics and Key Performance Indications (KPIs).
- Establish reporting processes that highlight value and achievement of goals.
- Design and automate reports, dashboards, and analyses for social KPIs and performance, including data, trends, business context and actionable insights to business.
- Configure the command center Social Studio software for daily business/breaking news scenarios
- Work closely with teams to create and present data driven recommendations for launching and optimizing social media channels.
- Deep dive analysis into consumer and customer behavior on social media to identify insights within the online experience and provide strategic recommendations to support data-driven decision making.
- Participate in the creation and completion of multivariate and A/B testing, including hypothesis creation, identifying success metrics, and conducting post-test analysis.
- Understand business needs, and design appropriate reporting and analytic solutions on a quarterly, monthly, weekly, breaking news or ad hoc basis.
- Monitor and analyze channel and content performance during and post-launch sharing insights across teams.
- Quickly identify abnormalities or unexpected results as identified in reporting.
- Ensure data quality by conducting regular audits and testing tracking on site to verify metrics are properly captured and reported correctly.
- Create and maintain an archive system of all analytic and metric reports for easy access to stakeholders.
- Identify new social and digital social listening platforms to evolve ESMG capabilities
- Provide high level project management and workflow processes between reporting content providers and agency partners.
- Work closely with Advanced Analytics Digital Analyst with recommendations and actions how to take foundational monitoring and reporting to advanced analysis to inform business insights and actions
- Bachelor degree required. Advanced degree preferred
- Minimum two years performance in digital analyst or analytical marketing and content role
- High sense of urgency
- Solid understanding of and experience working with online analytics and metrics, including social
- Proficient with web analytics concepts and tools
- Strong data interpretation skills with the ability to translate findings into meaningful and engaging content
- Excellent writing and verbal communications skills with a proven ability to summarize and present complex findings clearly and concisely – both written and spoken
- Proven ability to multi-task and work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Passionate about web technologies and content strategy development; ability to bring new and innovative ideas to improve our overall social presence.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills; able to engage with and influence decision markers in a highly matrixed environment
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail with the ability to work independently and present recommendations back to the global team
- Healthcare or pharmaceutical industry experience is a plus, but not required
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: