Responsibilities of the SEO Specialist:
- Writing, editing, and fact-checking marketing content before publishing it to the web
- Follow company SEO strategy in order to drive incremental traffic to the client’s website
- Optimize copy and landing pages for SEO best practices & usability.
- Plan and execute on-page organic strategies such as keyword research, competitor analysis, and internal linking structure optimization.
- Strategize ways to improve and track site performance.
- Working closely with account management staff to ensure client satisfaction.
- Evaluate product offering, traffic, landing page quality, content, demographics of prospective customers when determining keywords and campaigns.
- 1-3 years of content creation and editing experience for the web (i.e. web content, blogs, campaigns, social media)
- Prior experience with content management platforms (particularly WordPress) and Search Engine Optimization preferred
- Experience with Google Analytics, Search Console, and third-party Keyword Planning tools is a plus
- Ability to work as part of a team in a fast-paced and demanding work environment
- BS/MS degree in English, Communications, Journalism, Marketing, or any other related field preferred
Job ID: 316740HH
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: