SEO Content Writer Responsibilities:
- Write clear, concise and strategic pieces that drive business results, support key marketing initiatives and inspire action
- Work closely with peers in marketing while maintaining and upholding their brand to ensure a consistent tone and style across all communication.
- Edit a mix of full-length articles and short pieces
- Insure that workflow is efficient and accurate while following deadlines
- Edit content for subject matter, flow, consistency, tone, audience, brevity and accuracy
- Work with our SEO team, content strategists, other ELP writers, and our copyediting team.
- Bachelor's Degree required in Journalism, Marketing or related field
- 4-7 years of professional editing experience, plus strong copy editing skills
- Experience working with online content management systems
- Ability to juggle tight deadlines and a demanding schedule
Job ID: 312210CG
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: