Senior Web Developer Responsibilities:
- Determine what technologies will be used to develop web and mobile-based applications.
- Prepare and/or approve all time estimates and project scopes for web and
- mobile-based applications
- Work in concert with the Production Director to ensure that all projects
- are progressing on time and on budget.
- Perform ongoing quality control, testing on all new and existing web and mobile-based applications.
- Recommend appropriate web and/or mobile solutions in response to client
- requests and determine if a proposed project is feasible and/or appropriate for the company to pursue.
- Instruct the Account Managers and/or clients on appropriate solutions and development options and the advantages and disadvantages.
- Oversee the smooth functioning of company IT structure and recommends appropriate actions.
- Work with web hosting providers, support teams for clients’ sites, in-house IT infrastructure, hardware and software acquisitions, third party and outside vendors.
- Proficient in web technologies, including user interface design, and hand coding CSS3, HTML, HTML5,
- Proficient in content management systems such as WordPress and Drupal with expertise in responsive interface development.
- Knowledgeable of Web Service Standards (RESTful, JSON, SOAP, SML, WSDL) as well as MVC framework such as Codeigniter.
Job ID: 315447AT
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: