Senior UX Designer Responsibilities:
- Serve as subject matter expert who brings UX thinking to the overall marketing communications processes.
- Conceptualize, develop and manage “best in class” creative solutions in the digital and online space
- Translate business strategies into design opportunities
- Apply and extend brand identity design systems, including typography, photography, color, tone of voice and other components appropriately to create innovative visual and functional solutions that meet business and project needs
- Create UX artifacts, such as interaction models, task flows, personas, customer journey maps, wireframes, site maps and user/functional requirements that are relevant to the project
- Plan, implement and analyze research, including but not limited to interviews and usability sessions.
- Lead creative input sessions, client presentations, status updates and other meetings needed to support projects.
- 4+ years of UX/UI experience
- Proficiency with wire-framing and prototyping tools (Axure, Sketch, InVision, etc.).
- Strong design/creative portfolio and online presence expertise.
- Experience conducting both quantitative and qualitative research studies.
- Experience building detailed customer journey maps
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: