Senior UX Designer Responsibilities:
- Collaborate on user experience planning with UX Design Lead, Strategists, and Creative Directors to create functional and accessible digital experiences
- Present experience design concepts to client, providing sound reasoning and explanation for design decisions
- End-to-end UX design and research
Senior UX Designer Requirements:
- Experience working in a creative marketing agency (pharma experience would be a plus but is not a must)
- At least 5 years of UX design experience for software and web applications
- Experienced in creating information architecture documentation including sitemaps, user flow diagrams, wireframes, and prototypes.
- Advanced working knowledge of UX, IA, and other software including Axure & Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience conducting and facilitating user research in a laboratory setting, as well as remote or online testing
Job ID: 313358JS
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: