Our client in the financial space is seeking a Senior User Experience Designer to join their team in Baltimore, MD. This person will lead the experience design strategy across channels including traditional media, web and mobile.
Senior User Experience Designer Responsibilities:
- Works directly with clients to understand their business objectives and develop an experience strategy and solution to further those goals.
- Creates and documents user experience specifications and solutions including user personas, user flows, wireframes, storyboards and prototypes
- Develops compelling and innovative concepts that solve for customer needs and barriers and enhance customer relationships. Defines the architecture, navigation, user flows and experiences, information and interaction designs.
- Works in a collaborative environment with editorial and development teams to influence, define and produce effective and delightful user experiences.
- Evolves the brand story by leveraging brand assets and personality to define the user experience, and maintain a cohesive brand presence across all touch points
- Maintains current in web and mobile trends and best practices. Employs a combination of qualitative methods to understand customer behavior and leverage testing to inform recommendations and measure solutions.
- Develops, manages, and refines standards and guidelines for UX/UI design strategies including evolving methodology, engagement model, and best practices.
Senior User Experience Designer Requirements / Skills:
- 4-6 years of work experience
- Strong knowledge of user centered-design approaches and usability principles
- Experience using web analytics and research to drive design decisions
- Knowledge of user experience testing and analysis, ideally observing and documenting usability tests and prototyping
- Proficiency of multimedia design tools including:
- Dreamweaver, Fireworks, Flex
- Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Knowledge of one or more wireframing or prototyping tools (Axure, Dreamweaver, Balsamiq.)
- Experience working in interactive design firm/agency or in-house web group
- BA or BS degree in HCI (Human Computer-Interaction), graphic design, UX or equivalent professional experience.
- 5 years of experience designing (visual, ux/user experience and wireframing) innovative and compelling digital experiences
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: