Senior User Experience Design Manager Responsibilities
- Provides leadership to a team of design associates in constructing quick interactive prototypes with initial, low fidelity visual designs that illustrate the UX/UI design that present a realistic feel of the intended experience.
- Manage and oversee the delivery of a range of projects, defining project scope, goals and deliverables in collaboration with key stakeholders.
- Mentor others and capability to build, cultivate and support them.
- Work closely with development teams to ensure that design specifications are implemented.
- Establish relationships and liaise with key stakeholders throughout the project lifecycle.
- Leads the strategy for the design components of the client journey redesign.
- Lead user research and testing, developing customer models (personas, activity models, etc.), mapping customer journeys, developing service blueprints to direct team output.
- Apply user centered design methodologies to ensure ideas are based on customer needs. Use a variety of methods to convey ideas and concepts (e.g. storyboards, wireframes, prototypes, etc.).
- Apply conceptual thinking to create desirable and feasible multi-platform digital solutions, combining user needs, business goals and technical realities.
- Effectively present product vision to the product owner and other members of the team, as well as sponsors and senior leadership.
- Perform task analysis and define the User Interface Design through information architecture, wireframes and user flows and validate it through usability testing.
- Manages and enforces brand and identity standards within the context of the client experience journeys.
- Minimum of 10+ years of experience
- Practitioner of holistic, human-centered approaches to product and service design, from research and insight generation to concept to deliverable
- Strong leadership skills and experience setting and executing strategy– able to manage and motivate a team of creative people
- Experience leading designers and other members of a cross-functional team within an Agile environment working with product owners, designers and developers
- Experience working with front and back-end developers to utilize latest technologies and create intuitive and beautiful user experiences
- Familiarity with current design development tools which includes use of Adobe CS, Sketch, OmniGraffle as well as good experience with MS Offic
- Excellent knowledge of rapid prototyping tools such as Sketch, Axure, UXPin, Invision or Flint
- Bachelor’s degree in Interaction Design, Interface Design, Human Computer Interaction, Service Design, (Graphic) Design with emphasis on UX
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: